Spring semester is just around the corner, and students have plenty to think about, from finals and end-of-semester projects to paying rent and holiday shopping. Why add groceries, cooking and kitchen cleanup to that list?
Our dining plans make a perfect holiday gift! And right now — for a limited time — you receive free meals when you purchase a minimum of 50 meals. Give the gift of convenient and variety-filled dining now through Jan. 3, 2020.
Current package offers are detailed below. With each meal access, you save $2.75 off the door price. Meal accesses can be used at all 10 residential dining halls or as a Combo-X-Change for a meal on the go.
- 150 meals (+10 free meals): No need to buy groceries or clean up the dishes; let us do that! This package will keep you nourished for months, and meals never expire if you have your active ID.
- 100 meals (+5 free meals): Looking to get through the entire semester without reloading meals? This package is for you!
- 50 meals (+2 free meals): Not sure what package to choose? Miss your combo and late night at MSU Union? This package will help satisfy your cravings.
- 25 meals: Select this option to cover a full month of lunches in our award-winning dining halls.
- 10 meals: Enjoy the low cost of this starter package. Don’t forget to order more when you’re ready!
Order your plan online at eatatstate.com/diningplans. A minimum of 50 meals must be purchased online during the promotion period for the free meals to apply. Let us help you dine effortlessly throughout the semester, with accesses loaded right onto your MSU ID card within 30 minutes of purchase.