MSU Culinary Services has implemented the following health and safety measures to ensure guests have a safe experience while dining on campus.
- Masks have been provided to Culinary Services team members and are currently required as part of the uniform.
- Guests of all dining and retail operations are required to wear masks.
- Residential dining has eliminated cash options and will only accept meal plans, Spartan Cash, debit or credit cards in order to reduce the need to transfer currency between guest and host.
- Installation of Plexiglass at point of sale and host stands for separation has begun.
- Self-serve areas have been converted to fully served. This includes all service ware, condiments and beverages.
- All menu items have converted to grab and go style and are being distributed with single use disposable silverware and individually packed condiment containers.
- Grab and go options will be added to the menu mix within residential dining and retail dining.
- Dining halls close from 2-5 p.m. to allow for additional cleaning and transition of staff.
- Social distancing protocols are currently being implemented, including table spacing, floor graphics and line queuing.
- Antiseptic wipes are being provided for guests to sanitize their table.
- Dining halls will be staffed with additional team members dedicated to cleaning and sanitizing seating areas.
- We have replaced our standard cleaner (QC 54 Peroxide Glass Cleaner) with Peroxide Multi-surface Disinfectant, which is EPA-approved effective against Coronavirus – COVID-19.
- Staff are completing health screening questionnaires prior to beginning their shift. If they have any symptoms associated with COVID-19, they are immediately sent home and not allowed to return to work for seven days.
Event Start Date: