Hours displayed on the page reflect regular, in-semester hours of operation. Any exceptions, such as holidays, would be indicated below as special hours. You can access hours in the PDF documents linked below as well.
- Starting Sunday, Nov. 13
- MSU Union Food Court will expand hours for Street Tacos and Unbelieva-Bowl, Sunday through Thursday, from 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Break
- Students are encouraged to utilize Combo-X-Change (CX) meals on Tuesday, Nov. 22, and Wednesday, Nov. 23, to stock up on items for their room if they are remaining on campus during the break.
- On Thursday, Nov. 24 all dining locations are closed. Students may RSVP for the Thanksgiving Unity Dinner on Thursday, Nov. 24. See details: ocat.msu.edu/thanksgiving-unity-dinner-2.
- On Friday, Nov. 25, and Saturday, Nov. 26, the Owen Hall Sparty's is available to students as a Combo-X-Change option.
- Students can also purchase meals at the Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center front desk area (located at 219 S. Harrison Road, across the street from Brody Hall). Students will have the option to choose an entrée, a side, and a bottle of water for $7.75. Please note you must pay cash or use a credit/debit card for this meal option, as the hotel is unable to accept meal plans.
- MSU Union Sparty's - Arts and Craft Show Hours
- Saturday, Dec. 3, 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 4, 7:30 a.m.-11 p.m.