Faculty and support staff at MSU can dine on campus and enjoy the convenience of not losing their parking space. Whether you’re grabbing lunch, having dinner with family and friends, or in need of a quick meal on the go before a late-night meeting, we have flexible and affordable options to meet your needs.
DineOn 10+ | $6.75 per meal plus tax
A minimum of 10 meals must be purchased. Meal accesses can be used at any residential dining halls on campus and as a Combo-X-Change at participating locations. Guests with faculty/staff dining plans can use multiple Combo-X-Changes per day (Monday-Friday). Meal accesses can also be used to bring friends and guests to eat with you in the dining halls.
Purchase a Faculty/Staff Plan
- Click here to order a plan online.
Using your MSUFCU account:
- Login to ComputerLine, select the Manage menu and choose the MSU Dining Plans option under MSUFCU Services
- Visit the Culinary Services office at 1855 Place, 550 S. Harrison Road
- Visit one of our neighborhood residential dining business offices:
- River Trail Neighborhood: 115 E. Shaw Hall
- Brody Neighborhood (includes Heritage Commons at Landon): 230 Brody Hall
- South Neighborhood: 231 N Case Hall
- East Neighborhood: C205 Hubbard Hall
- North Neighborhood (The Gallery): E153 Snyder Hall
- Visit the ID Office in the International Center
Over the phone:
- Call the Information Services office at 517-355-2274
- Send a check or money order payment made out to Michigan State University to: Eat at State, RHS Information Services, 550 S. Harrison Road, East Lansing, MI 48823