Faculty and support staff at MSU can dine on campus and enjoy the convenience of not losing their parking space. Whether you’re grabbing lunch, having dinner with family and friends, or in need of a quick meal on the go before a late-night meeting, we have flexible and affordable options to meet your needs. Save up to $4.25 off the standard door rate when visiting our all-you-care-to-eat locations with a faculty/staff plan!
DineOn 10+ | $7.75 per meal plus tax
A minimum of 10 meals must be purchased. Meal accesses can be used at all-you-care-to-eat locations or as a Combo-X-Change (CX) at participating locations. Guests with faculty/staff plans can use multiple Combo-X-Changes per day (one meal access is deducted for each combo). Learn more about CX in our FAQs! Meal accesses can also be used to bring guests to eat with you in the dining halls.
Faculty/staff plans remain active as long as you have your ID card and use at least one meal per academic year from July 1-June 30. Dining plans not used during this time frame will be deactivated.
Purchase Options for Faculty/Staff Plan
Use a debit/credit card or electronic check online:
Use your MSUFCU account:
- Login to ComputerLine, select the Manage menu and choose the MSU Dining Plans option under MSUFCU Services
Visit us in person:
- Visit the Service Desk on the main floor at 1855 Place, 550 S. Harrison Road
- Visit the ID Office in the International Center, Room 170
Purchase over the phone:
- Call our transaction team at 517-355-2274
Purchase by mail:
- Send a check or money order payment made out to Michigan State University to: Eat at State, 550 S. Harrison Road, East Lansing, MI 48823. Please allow four weeks for processing.