Thanksgiving break hours will be in effect from Wednesday, Nov. 22, through Sunday, Nov. 27. Our Culinary Services team would like to share details regarding dining options for those who may be remaining on campus for the long holiday weekend.
- Wednesday, Nov. 22: Most dining locations close early at 3 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 23 (Thanksgiving Day):
- The Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center will be open from 6 a.m. to noon for a continental breakfast, which includes items such as baked goods and pastries, fruit, bread, coffee, and tea as well as cereal and milk.
- Kellogg Market will be open from noon to 5 p.m. with an expanded selection of grab-and-go items as part of the Combo-X-Change program.
- All other dining locations will be closed.
- Students may also attend the campus Unity Dinner on Thanksgiving Day. Please see below for additional information.
- Friday, Nov. 24-Sunday, Nov. 26: Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center will continue offering a continental breakfast from 6 a.m. to noon each day.
- Friday, Nov. 24-Saturday, Nov. 25: Kellogg Market and Owen Hall Sparty’s will be open from noon to 5 p.m. Combo-X-Change meals can be redeemed at these retail stores. All other dining locations will be closed.
- Saturday, Nov. 25-Sunday, Nov. 26: Thrive at Owen will be open from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 27: Select dining locations will reopen.
Please see go.msu.edu/dininghours for complete details.
The Office of Cultural & Academic Transitions (OCAT) is hosting the 21st Annual Unity Dinner on Thanksgiving Day, which is Thursday, Nov. 23, from noon to 2 p.m. in the Brody Classrooms. The event extends a complimentary meal to students staying on campus during the holiday. Students may register online using a Qualtrics form. The registration deadline is Sunday, Nov. 19, at 11:59 p.m. If you have any further questions, please contact OCAT at email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding dining options during Thanksgiving break, please contact our team at 517-884-0660 or firstname.lastname@example.org.